Friday, October 2, 2009

Davison, MI

We were going to clean and winterize the rig today and take it to storage until January but it is raining, big time. We extended our stay here by a day and may add a day or more, waiting for the weather to dry. The wait is not bad, though, because our "condo on wheels" is quite comfortable and we are near enough to home to be able to still transfer some of the contents. Retirement has made me soft! On the other hand, why not soften up a bit?

No comments: