Friday, June 11, 2010

Treatment for "Hitch Itch" coming up soon!

We are now planning on taking the Montana to the Indiana Dunes on Lake Michigan in early July and camping near where our daughter, Richelle, and her family will be vacationing. From there we will be returning to Waldenwoods RV Resort for a couple of weeks near our childrens' families so that we can see our grandchildren in a camping setting. We have the best of lifestyles now, balancing between traveling/RVing, and home at the condo - The best of all worlds!

1 comment:

donovan said...

Hi. You don't know me. I found your blog thru your FB page. I found that we have 2 mutual friends who are not connected for any particular reason. They are Bill Jerden and Sue Bays-Roe. I do not know Sue really. We are mainly connected as alum of the same high school,Dondero in RO. Will Jerden is a former boyfriend from NMU in Marquette, He is orig. from Westlad. Maybe youare connected due to his pet greyhound? BTW, my husband and I are nomads also. You can see our trip pics on facebook. Donna Vandermark 'Harstoe' and Rick Hartsoe