Monday, January 30, 2012

We discover tomorrow if we can leave Wednesday!

Sunshine goes to the vet tomorrow for her check-up. After a swelling in her snout brought an initial diagnosis as either an infection or a cancer, she was given two weeks of antibiotics followed by one week of observation. She seems great to us (of course she always does) and hopefully she gets the clean bill of health. If so, we hopefully will leave for Florida Wednesday morning. We have another couple of inches of snow on the ground with warmer weather and rain in the immediate forcast. It is 11 degrees now and we all eagerly await the warmer Florida weather. Sunshine is missing being able to run free in the campground dog park.  

No comments: