Thursday, July 12, 2007
July 12, 2007 Grand Blanc, MI
We have a question to answer and soon - do we go on to Mt. Rushmore, long distance with rising fuel costs and fires, or do we go east and travel some of the Civil War battlegrounds. Monty is now in the dealership getting some last minute warranty work done and then we will camp locally until we leave to wherever we decide to go next. We will leave for the next extended trip in Mid-August. We then will be traveling to Goshen, IN for a Montana Owners Rally in Mid-September and then up the Michigan West Coast to see the fall colors. If anyone reads this and has any suggestions to the above question, please let us know your thoughts. If we do go East for this trip, we hopefully will make Mt. Rushmore after our winter Southwest trip to Texas and Arizona.
Posted by Jim and Carol at 9:55 PM