Wednesday, February 13, 2008

February 13, 2008 Disney World, FL

Last night's storms left us unscathed. We were very fortunate. The temperatures started dropping today and will get downright cool tonight (for Florida) when it is to drop to 42 degrees. Tomorrow it will be lower 70s and then warming up the rest of the week. Today was a work day at Disney Hollywood Studios. I worked at The Turkey Leg Restaurant and Eddies Pizza. This was the first time that I worked at more than one restaurant in the same day. Sunday, Rosies Restaurant opens after several months of remodeling and that will complete the triple play of restaurants where I wlll be working at as part of the Sunset Market Restaurants. Tomorrow, Carol and I are going to take our first trip into Disney to start a tour of the theme parks. I am getting as excited as a kid because this will be my first visit to Disney World as a visitor. Tomorrow is Valentine's Day so Happy Valentine's Day from Carol and me.

No comments: