Monday, February 4, 2008

February 4, 2008 Orlando, FL Disney

Today was a Disney day. I worked at Eddie's Sunset Restaurant. The restaurant specializes in pizza. I am really impressed at the food service here. The food is served rapidly but it is fresh and real good. If it doesn't look right we are told to "toss is" and don't serve it. That way, all are served quickly and receive good food. It got to 83 degrees today and sunny. The mornings have been very foggy but it burns off rapidly. It was amazing to me how I could be standing next to a pizza oven and the ventilation system was so efficient that it was not uncomfortable in the kitchen. I did not work the registers today. I put pizzas and sandwiches in the oven and made chicken Caeser salads. It is great working with so many positive people and seeing so many happy guests in the park. Some friends stopped by today and Carol went walking with them. She did one and a half miles. She has a friend here that will not be told no to a walk. She feels real good about it. Tomorrow is supposed to be very warm again so Carol and I will see what kind of trouble we can get into and still stay cool.

No comments: