Monday, March 3, 2008

March 3, 2008 Lake Buena Vista and Davenport, FL



Today was a work day with Mickey. Also, tomorrow and Wednesday this week. Sunny and 80 degrees with tolerable humidity made it a beautiful day. Got home and found e-mail folder full with messages about the MOC Fall Rally. Looks like this is going to take some time. Oh, well. Guess I knew that when I accepted the Wagon Master job. Got some great people to work with and the list is growing. Wonder where we'll go this week? What new avenue to explore? The great part of being here and exploring new sights and places is that I am doing it with my best friend. What a concept - marry your best friend! Makes it a very pleasant life. Talked with the man who hired me to work at Waldenwoods today. He is camping in the Rio Grand Valley in Mission, TX. Heavy winds today but said that they are missing the large portion of the storm which is north of them. He talked of sunny and very windy with huge gusts. I saw a blurb on TV a little while ago about a large storm in northern TX and into OK, AR and TN. Hope it doesn't get this far south tomorrow.

No comments: