Sunday, January 13, 2008

January 13, 2008 Apopka, FL

Today was a half cloudy and half rainy day. Florida surely needs the rain. The thunder was so loud that it sounded like it was striking right next door at times. I called Disney again today and was given an appointment for an interview tomorrow. I don't know what happened to change their minds or if it was just the first person didn't want to talk with me any more and this one did. It will be interesting and I am looking forward to the experience. It has been forever since I interviewed for a job. I have interviewed many prospective employees since I last interviewed myself for a position. I am also meeting Tuesday with someone about a little investigative work here in the Orlando area. We are so blessed. When one door closes, another always opens. Carol had another day where the pain was less than it has been in the recent past. We are praying that this is a trend. Warm temperatures may really work.

No comments: